Principal Consultant, UK and Europe
Tim is a major project expert with more than 20 years of experience delivering and providing assurance over large capital and transformation programs across the transportation, financial services and government sectors. He specializes in program management, program assurance, risk management and project sponsorship.
He transferred to professional services in 2002 after completing a full-time Master of Business Administration. Prior to this, Tim worked at Arup, a British multinational professional services firm as a chartered civil engineer and project manager in the rail and nuclear sectors in the UK and Hong Kong, where he managed commercial and technical aspects of large infrastructure projects.
- Master of Business Administration, Cranfield School of Management (Project Management Track), UK
- Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineering, Dundee University, Scotland
- Managing Successful Programmes, Practitioner, Office of Government Commerce, UK
- Associate Member, Association of Project Management
- CEng, Registered Chartered Engineer, Civil Engineering, UK Engineering Council
- MICE, Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers, UK
- MHKIE, Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers
3 Fun facts:
- Enjoys participating and watching most sports, particularly golf, cycling, football and skiing
- Has 3 boys
- Lifelong supporter of Leeds United Football Club