Senior Consultant, Anglophone and Lusophone Africa
Tiphany’s consulting experience ranges from advisory services to energy management and sustainability master planning. Her focus is bridging the immediate needs of the infrastructure industry while addressing governance and urbanization to create better livelihoods.
Previously, Tiphany worked for the engineering firm WSP as a project manager within the Climate Change, Resilience and Sustainability team. She brings deep knowledge of high building performance and community wellbeing, as well as working knowledge of Canada’s infrastructure and transportation sectors.
Tiphany believes that responses to sustainable development and climate change must be developed together.
- Master of Environmental Science, Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation, University of Toronto, Canada
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Mechanical Engineering with Management and Entrepreneurship, University of Ottawa, Canada
3 fun facts:
- Was born and raised on the island of St. Lucia
- Enjoys baking for family and friends at every opportunity
- Begins every Sunday morning with loud 80s music