Senior Consultant, Eastern Francophone Africa
Uriel is a senior infrastructure consultant fluent in French and English based in Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire). With close to 10 years of experience, Uriel has worked closely with international organizations like the African Development Bank and the World Bank.
His infrastructure experience include investment and public-private partnership advisory as well as strategy for governments and investors in transport, logistics, energy, social infrastructure, telecommunications and real estate.
Some of the large-scale infrastructure projects Uriel has managed, led or was involved in:
- Bypass road project in Guinea
- Feasibility study for the implementation of a dry port and a slaughterhouse
- PPP contract negotiation for the settlement of the industrial park PK24 in Abidjan
- Helping an airline company with fundraising
- Due diligence for the acquisition of a 372 megawatt Ivoirian-based independent power producer facility
- Due diligence for a 200 megawatt thermal-powered plant in Salkadamna, Niger, acquired by multinational companies
Diploma of Statistical Engineer Economist, Statistics and Economics, National School of Statistics and Applied Economics of Abidjan (ENSEA)
- Ended up in 5th position worldwide in a business and strategy competition (Global Management Challenge)
- Has a passion for video games and tennis
P: +225 07 69 58 18 43