Associate Vice President, Francophone Africa – North/Centre/East
As an infrastructure specialist, Albane provides institutional support as well as public-private partnership (PPP) and financial expertise for infrastructure projects in transport, energy, water and social infrastructures such as hospitals and schools.
Among her ongoing work and accomplishments since 2011:
- Providing PPP advisory services to public authorities in several West and Central African countries.
- Deliver institutional review, capacity building training and screened potential PPP projects.
- Managing feasibility studies and project structuring for private participation in the water sector in Kenya and Angola, as well as the transport and logistics in western and central Africa, including Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Togo and Mauritania.
- Providing commercial advisory services to fund investments in infrastructure projects
Before CPCS, Albane has closed infrastructure projects in France and Europe as Lenders’s technical advisor. Before that, she worked for the Agence française de développement in Mauritania on energy, mining, urban development and private sector projects as Proparco’s focal point. She also has direct experience with French public authorities in water, sanitation and waste management.
Albane is based in Côte d’Ivoire and speaks French and English fluently.
- Master’s degree, International Relations and Public-Private Partnerships, Institut d’études politiques de Lyon, France
- Diploma in European Studies, Université Lumières Lyon 2, France
- Loves chocolate, which makes living in Ivory Coast even more enjoyable, as it’s the first cocoa producing country
- Loves skiing and has not missed a single ski season since she was a child