Erika Witzke, PE
Associate Vice President, U.S.
Erika is a Professional Engineer (PE) with over 20 years of experience in freight planning, policy and performance measurement.
Erika understands the changing national and international freight supply chains and systems, the data used to support assessment of their condition and performance and how to use that information to make investment decisions.
As project manager, Erika has led dozens of studies and implementation-focused plans related to truck, rail and maritime topics for U.S. states, state consortia and large and small urban areas. A consultant for the past 10+ years, she spent the first decade of her career in the public sector leading the management and operations planning program at a mid-sized metropolitan planning organization.
- B.Sc., Civil & Environmental Engineering, Marquette University
- Certificate, Freight Transportation & Logistics, Northwestern University Transportation Center
Registered Professional Engineer (OH-71834)
- Communications Chair, Standing Committee on Inland Water Transportation (AW020), Transportation Research Board
- Vice Chair, Committee Agricultural Transportation (AT030), Transportation Research Board
- Member and past president of the Women’s Transportation Seminar
- Member of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
P: +1 614-537-5814